Hey kids, if someone says something that makes your friend a little upset on the internet, the absolute WORST thing you can do is blindly jump to their defense. Especially if you tell the offending party to kill themselves without even listening to the whole story!!!
Find out the whole story if you can. If your friend or the person who hurt their feelings doesn’t want to talk about it, then guess what? It’s none of your dang business! Interjecting on your friend’s behalf will just make things worse and more embarrassing.
15 Notes/ Hide
- smauggedon likes this
- eloquentlyunsophisticated likes this
- that-girl-with-the-boots reblogged this from dancingpurge
- joenathanjoestar likes this
- aerolyx likes this
- thepinkmongoose likes this
- wobbuffette likes this
- gotsharpies reblogged this from dancingpurge
- dancingpurge reblogged this from fus-ro-deuueaugh
- dancingpurge likes this
- sashaissasha likes this
- sashaissasha said: not to mention just because you love your friend doesn’t mean they can’t be children who are upset about something dumb. especially on this website.
- fus-ro-deuueaugh posted this